Sign in to follow this  
Michael Trimm

Show Split?

Hey Everybody,

Somebody has suggested that I should split out the short analysis clips from the main show into a separate YouTube channel. What are your thoughts on this? I'd like to give you my opinion about this up front:

I chose to make one channel because, I personally, find it annoying when shows have multiple channels for different things. It makes it difficult for me to get "stuff from this person". Tim Black's channel is like this. I don't know which channel to subscribe to, so I just subscribe to all of them - but I feel like it's kind of disorganized.

To mitigate the confusion, I do have a playlist set up currently that has JUST the show episodes. But, perhaps thats not enough.

What is your thought about this?

Thanks everybody,

Michael

• Upvote 1

Personally, I prefer your format like it is....it's authentic & I dont have to search various channels to follow your message...  I follow Tim Black as well so I understand what you mean... I only subscribe to his main channel for that reason. I can usually find a link to his others if I choose to look. Just my humble opinion :) 

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this