Sign in to follow this  
Michael Trimm

2017 Year In Review Video Shadowbanned

YouTube is now openly censoring my Trump's 2017 Year In Review - Accomplishments Including #QAnon #Pedogate, and Space Exploration video as being inappropriate for some users, therefore they have stopped recommending it to people and have marked it as permanently shadow banned. :SNIF:

Did I hit too close to home? :TRUCDEOUF:

5a4d8727ec9d3_ScreenShot2018-01-03at4_13_04PM.thumb.png.4d1453bebc6c4e6c7615ad251995a19a.png

Don't worry though, you can watch the video directly here on michaeltrimmshow.com without depending on (or using) Google's fascist services. Link to the video is here ... :AOK:

CBS has decided to issue me the following email: 

cid:image001.jpg@01D38578.7C4FF160

51 West 52nd Street

New York, New York 10019

January 4, 2018

Via Email

[email protected]

Dear Sir or Madam,

As you know, CBS submitted a claim to YouTube in reference to a video posted under your username, Michael Trimm, at the following location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81PDue2lJB0. We submitted this claim because the video contained unauthorized use of content from Dr. Phil (the “Series”).

We would like to inform you of some matters regarding your use of the Series. CBS owns certain rights to the Series. Due to legal and contractual considerations, we are obliged to protect the intellectual property rights relating to the Series and, subject to laws, to protect against unauthorized copying and distribution of the Series on sites such as YouTube.

We have reviewed your appeal. Unfortunately, we must disagree with your statements that your posting qualifies as a fair use. Please note that using copyrighted material without authorization from the copyright owner constitutes, among other things, copyright infringement and can also result in the termination of your YouTube account. For more information about copyright issues, please visit Copyright on YouTube located at:https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/copyright/#support-and-troubleshooting

We do understand that you want to maintain your YouTube account in good standing and would like to avoid any penalties or strikes that may have resulted from our claim. To resolve the issues raised, we propose that you agree to withdraw your appeal. Please be advised that our current claim on the video does not prevent people from viewing of the video, and also does not affect the standing of your YouTube account. To avoid any further actions that CBS is lawfully entitled to take, we respectfully request that you withdraw your appeal in connection with the video at issue and respond back to us in writing to confirm your withdrawal by January 8, 2018.

We look forward to your response. Please let us know if you have any further questions regarding the details of this e-mail. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

Nothing in this e-mail shall be construed as a waiver or relinquishment of any right or remedy possessed by CBS, all of which are expressly reserved.

Sincerely,

CBS Legal Online Enforcement

[email protected]

Ref ID: 51694

Of course I replied with:

This is a canned and automated response. The video is clearly within the legal definition of acceptable use.

I will agree to edit the video but fair warning, the actions being taken right now against me are rooted in efforts to protect Serious Human Rights Abusers, Pedophiles, Human Traffickers, Murderers and Rapists. 

Your justified means of censorship through our corrupt legal system is fascism and I will therefore refer to CBS as "CBS Nazis" when I edit and reupload this video. 

You are trying to protect pedophiles.

You are evil.

I wish your entire organization is destroyed by President Trump's Executive Order.

You deserve to rot in hell for your crimes against humanity. 

This video is 100% fair use and you're just upset that it exposes your pedophile human trafficking executives at CBS.

Fuck You CBS
Michael Trimm Show

Sign in to follow this