Michael Trimm

Episode Feedback Poll - Please Participate & Share

Feedback so I can make the show better...   6 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the production style of Hand Drawing a Diagram while talking about the subject?

• Yes, very much so, more like this
    • Yeah, it was good, but mix it up with other styles
    • It was kind of distracting, stick to the other styles
    • Completely unsure (honestly)
    • I prefer your other style, talking in front of the camera
    • I prefer slide shows with audio background
  2. 2. How long should my videos be?

• Less than 10 minutes
    • Between 10-20 minutes
    • Between 20-40 minutes
    • Full hour shows
    • Half hour shows
    • No duration - just go until you naturally stop
  3. 3. Which topic should I cover more, expand further into?

• 1 on 1 Interviews
    • 9/11 Truth/Inside Job Coverage
    • Vault7 Revelations
    • Pizzagate/Pedogate/Human Trafficking
    • Bashing Donald Trump
    • Shilling for Nancy Polosi and Chuck Schumer
    • Alien Technology/Life
    • "Wild" Conspiracy Theories (Applying logic/occums razor to the theories)
    • Defend & Debunk "Fake News" Subjects
    • Other...

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

I am trying to understand my audience better and since I am organically growing my channel, I would like to know some simple feedback from ya'll so that I can take the information that I have and know and present in a format and manner that is best received. It's important that I get this right - Vault 7 is going to be huge. This should needs to become an operation - all of us - working through Vault 7 and reporting on the content. This platform is censorship free and its essential that we keep it going. Lets collectively make a voice - this feedback will help me enable that potential.

Hey Mike! Great work you are doing! Especially liked #23 and your recent drawing episode to visualize talking points. 

Question: How can we, as your viewers, help with going through the volume of documents that will be released as part of Vault 7? 

Thanks again for being one of my top go-to shows with your insightful, analytical viewpoints! 

Best Regards,

Dory

This new platform for Season 2 will be the best place I think to have the conversations about Vault7.

I am going to be exploring content sites such as wikileaks, reddit, 4chan, 8ch, voat, zerohedge, infowars (yes), ha goodman, we are change and others. When I find new content, I will report on it through this platform and my channel.

The community boards for each episode are designed to let multiple conversations take place  between the community. When you come up with an idea or a question, create a new topic and post your feedback on the episode and ask your questions, or put forth your answers - get the conversation going!

Hope that helps,

Michael Trimm

Hi Michael!

I'm really happy to see that you are reviewing your strategy!

2 hours ago, Michael Trimm said:

I am going to be exploring content sites such as wikileaks, reddit, 4chan, 8ch, voat, zerohedge, infowars (yes), ha goodman, we are change and others.

Nice! You could even become sort of a "hub" for the alt-media if you distill the essence from the reporting made by others. That could be a very useful type of broadcast btw (ideally looking at a wide spectre of other reporters).

I saw that you've managed to get in touch with Georege Webb - that's great! There is an effort to get people doing alt-news interested in reporting his work. HA already got into that a bit.

I personally chose "human trafficking" as the most important topic for me, Vault7 has the potential to change that, but should not make us forget about Mr. Webb's work.

May I also suggest keeping an eye on James Corbett (Corbett Report, GRTV.ca) - one of the more sane alt-media reporters. Consistent, open-source, over the years has built a valuable database of podcasts, interviews and articles. Loads of research, analysis, synthesis, always posting sources, much less speculation. I firmly believe his approach is the most productive for building public awareness and understanting.

As for the hand-draw diagram: the form is good, the content OK, up to a point.

"When you think about it, there's actually good reason that disclosure is going to happen this year" - and why is that, Michael? I don't label you as a looney for mentioning aliens. Just don't really understand your reasons (other than wishful thinking) to form the hypothesis you proceeded with in that video. I think you can either use Ockham's razor or speculate about yet another layer of power influence we don't know about. If you use the razor you don't need anything beyond the so called Deep State and basic knowledge of human nature to explain the events we see. Adding a new layer of secrecy behind what we already don't really understand is complicating the explanation, kind of opposite of Ockham's razor, don't you think?

I would like to define what the Deep State is - is it a single coherent entity?

In other words what are the spheres of influence and relations between CIA, NSA, FBI, FED and US Govt. I'd like to map that properly first and then start adding bodies like CFR onto that before any aliens arrive. Sorry to be a Buzz Killington when it comes to the disclosure topic, but that's just me - you wanted to know your audience ;)

Posted (edited)

Any kind of visual aid is a big help when teaching a complex subject.  The color coded hand drawing was good.  

I thought about that episode for days. Now I wonder if the purpose of the fake moon landing was to disprove/dismiss the idea of extraterrestrials for the benefit of the energy profiteers.  

Edited by icuRNmaggie

Thanks! I've noticed it makes the production quality a lot higher. Also makes it easier to work on a single topic and deep dive into that topic. 

Dyncorp aka Die Corpse, Human organ harvesting.    Israel Zionist Mossad, who it appears most governments answer too.  James Alfantis appears to be bastard child of Barroness Phillipine Matilda who is a Rothschild.  They look like mother and son,  Baroness always wears Hugh gold medallion of Molicchi.  Funny Alefantis owns properties connected with Rothschild.   

It was a shock to realize that the moon landings were hoaxed.  Such a BIG hoax!!   But now that we are thinking big--- what will the next False Flag be?

Will it be BIG?  Since the failures to regain control have failed, it isn't hard to imagine an "all-out" attempt by the NWO. Actually, I think that we can predict the WHOLE scenario, based upon what they are setting us up to believe:  They are putting up the BACKGROUND BELIEFS on YouTube:

1. There have been secrets that the Govt and Military have with-held for decades including NASA.  (Many are patents that are secret.)

2. Aliens are REAL.

3. Something is coming from the region of Pluto, towards us (how they can its path seems not likely).

4. Everybody OUT of Antarctica!!  (Easier to False Flag with only those who have signed non-disclosures.)

5. Antigravity is real, so UFO's hundreds of meters long fly just fine.

6. The Aliens are way ahead of us, and thus can give us technological solutions to our problems.

7. Decrease Flat Earth programs, and increase stories about aliens, Area 51, secret Air Force Space programs, pictures of UFO's, etc.

8. Announce repeatedly that "something big" is going to happen in Antarctica.

9. Celebrity visits to Antarctica.  (If you like puns: "Kerry's visit to Antarctica was 'unpresidented'")

If any of your readers wants to help on this:  A. Register a bunch of gmail accts.  B. Use them to register at YouTube.  C. Use each acct. each day, and keep track of the subjects YT offers under "recommended".  One "User" can always choose Political topics, another Antarctica, another Global Warming Effects. Don't choose Funny-Fails.   QUESTION:  Can the reader discover what topics YouTube is "pushing" right now, and how it changes with time?

If so, then a way to REDUCE the effect of the False Flag is to PREDICT IT, and alert other Alt-news commentators.    

All the best in these perilous times---  DJ