Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drlaptop

Youtube and google censoring channels

3 posts in this topic

Just an FYI guys youtube is censoring channels. I'm subscribed to about 200 channels and in the last day or so I noted 4 channels are deleted or wiped. Anonymous lost two of their channels, David Seaman pizzagate journalist all vids gone, and also Tuforc a US pilot ufo site that had footage from his flights and other US pilots. Google censored Natural News (anti gmo and anti vac site) lost more then 140,000 pages of documentation, I also heard infowars got dropped by it's advertising. 

I don't follow infowars so I can't say much about it being fake news or not. I didn't care for all his hype. The others were silenced as part of the "fake news" war. David Seaman I felt was advertising his involvement in pizzagate too much and knew he would get his channel silenced sooner or later. Natural News site is authentic and owned by a biochemist. Just letting you all know as a public service as we knew it would start sooner or later. 

Also checked on Facebook manifesto. Has all the good sounding fluff and stuff of a globalist utopia but strikes me as a bunch of coded words that means Zukerburg developing god complex for a rising totalitarian..

Hello @Drlaptop and everyone, haven't been here for a while, hope everyone is OK including our host :)

Thank you for posting this - I am also concerned about what's happening to alternative media right now. And it's across the spectrum.

David Seaman - all vids gone (YT, vid.me) apparently made private, twitter gone (he dealt with twitter bans and paypal accounts being frozen recently) - interesting thing I found was this video, posted by Lift the Veil around the same time Seaman went dark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZXDHzZlYzU

It might be a hit piece, really don't know what to think about it - the timing of that and David's disappearance is a bit suspicious. Lift the Veil channel doesn't seem too credible to me when I look I their other videos. On the other hand I did find Seaman becoming the face of pizzagate a bit weird - his reporting didn't have that much substance, I don't remember him presenting his research or adding much value. Compare him to George Webb - most of you know him I hope, this guy is a star (luckily so far he's fine).

Truthstream media claim their website is under attack and it's posting articles they did not write. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVz0khI4UC4

Sargon of Akkad has been recently under attack, someone faked his feed to make him look like a pedo asking for photos. Luckily debunked, twitter account restored. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJci7QCsrEM

Coordinated effort to crack down on alternative media? In this context PewDiePie's bullshit case might be to distract everyone on social media.

To all reading this - please post here info about censored vids, channels and websites of alt-media if you are aware of such - I think most of us subscribe some interesting sources being in danger now.

In regards to David Seaman I found out he put his videos to private to hide them. Apparently youtube channels "New World Agenda" and "Lift the Veil" did a few exposed videos because David was asking donations and had sponsors. I myself don't see anything wrong with people trying to get reimbursed for expenses or earn an income from running a channel or website especially if  they are working on it full time. All I can say is the youtube channels that go around to the others to expose them for what they perceive as wrong doing many times isn't. They better know what they are doing and not misrepresenting or distorting facts as it can come back to bite them. 

I haven't noted any more channels dropped at this time. I'm subscribed to about 200 of them so it's not like I hit all of them every time I go on youtube. I'll keep adding name of channels here or websites taken down as we should track it and keep a list 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0