Sign in to follow this  
JanetisLight

Trump Ad

This is a copy of my response to your airing of a Trump Ad I posted on YouTube:

I can see voting Trump over Hillary. However, this buffoon doesn't believe in climate change, so keep on killing the earth. The police state undertones scare the shit out of me. You think there is a refugee crisis now, just wait until the earth is burning. When water sources are destroyed because it's all a Hoax there will be massive migration. You think refugees are all infiltrators? Have you seen pictures of Syria, Libya and numerous other countries we have bombed back to the stone age lately? They are uninhabitable. Walls built to keep people apart? Muslims rounded up? Who next? Any non-christian? Arming other countries with nukes as we break treaties left and right. Gutting all regulatory agencies? Voting to stop Hillary does not mean supporting Trump. You have downed a major amount of the extreme right Kool- Aid. You had me fooled that you were a progressive revolutionary. I was so wrong.

I agree that the threat of climate change is dangerous for us at this point in time. If Trump is as bad of a President as everybody thinks he will be, then we will have NO PROBLEM at all flipping the house and senate in 2018. Then we can push for highly progressive agendas to combat climate change. 

2 years stall isn't going to cause as much damage as WWIII in my opinion. 

I have family who was impacted by WWII. I know first hand what it is like to be rounded up- but more importantly through history, we know how to defeat it. We are on a path to victory, but it took this one set back first. We need to get money out of politics. This election should be a wake up call to get that done.

But I agree with you, we have a refugee crisis - but its because of Hillary that we have it. 

Keep in mind in Libya the ethnic cleansing done by "moderate rebels" who we (the US) supported committed genocide against blacks. Hillary's administration supported that. Yes, Trump has negative things to say about Muslims and others; but actions always speak louder than words. 

In no way shape or form do I support Trump. As I outlined in Episode 11 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AowZ6XuH_B0) Trump would have won regardless if I voted for Jill Stein or Gary Johnson or Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. My vote didn't matter. 

The most important thing moving forward that we can do is restore equal balance of law where ALL people are treated equally and legally the same. 

The next thing we do is we hold his feet to the fire (covered in Episode 13 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7ajdh1BJUE) and make sure that progressive journalism continues to challenge every single decision that is not in the people's best interest. I will be the front runner of that.

This election was extremely tough for all of us. But as I, and many other very credible people have said, this election was an attempted coup where career criminals would possibly be given access to the White House and there would literally be NO rule of law.

Hope you understand, 

I watched your episodes today. It was the manner in which you expressed your "support" for Trump, running his ad, honking at his supporters. Your entire comment section was taken over by Trumpsters. Like I said, I definitely agree with the strategy, I thought your celebration was a bit over the top. In the end, when I saw Trump take a commanding lead in Iowa, I switched my early vote at the polling station to writing in Bernie. I am encouraged by the protests from last night and all throughout the day trying to shut down the inauguration. Also, the keen interest in the young voters for the midterms. Young people voting in the midterms? Halleluia! They aren't turning to bolster the DNC either, but to clean house. It's rather exciting in a morbid sort of way. The People did what they had to do and I am proud of it. Just hate the display of support you showed. I felt blindsided. 

So here's the breakdown: 1) the Trump ad spoke to the heart of what Bernie was talking about - without perhaps the immigration aspect... we need to make the country safe again (stop the 8 wars in the middle east), rebuild our roads and bridges, take care of our vets, bring jobs back to the US (ie stop NAFTA, TPP, etc.), and more. It spoke to me on a very personal level. 

When I decided and understood what was at stake, especially with the counter coup and how all of the chips were falling directly into line of what I had been talking about the past year and more, I felt that it was my responsibility to not be "the silent majority" for a few "trump supporters." On the road, it was a group of Vets who were out holding "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" signs, not even "Trump Pence" signs. I realize they are analogous, but the honk was to show that I support them in BOTH of their endeavors. I prefer if we make America great again with Bernie... but thats over and done with (cough thanks DWS).

Yes, Trump supporters have gone wild on my channel's comments which is why I don't really reply to them very much anymore. I instead focus the free time I have between work, family, etc. to replying here where people are WAY MORE civilized! I really really love the community here.

I am working on a video today that will talk about the DNC... it should be interesting.

Cheers, 

Michael 

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this