Donald Trump was the real populous candidate of the 2016 Election, however what does "Make America Great Again" mean? To Michael Trimm, David Steele, Jesse Ventura, Cynthia McKinney, and others; it means Electoral Reform.
1. Universal Voter Registration & Restore Prisoner Voting
2. Identical Ballot Access Requirements For All Candidates For Any Official Position
3. Tightly-drawn districts (include "at large" representatives for distributed demographics (elderly, gay/lesbian, etc)
4. Get Money Out Of Politics (Public Funding) Of All Candidates
5. MSM == Public Broadcast == Equal In-Person & Advertising Time At No Cost For All Candidates
6. Return Control Of Debates To League Of Woman Voters & Include 3rd, 4th, & 5th Party Candidates including Independents
7. Discontinue Party Manipulation Of Nominee Selection
8. Election Day Must Be Recognized As A National Holiday With Public Transit Options For Transportation
9. Discontinue All Electronic Voting Machines & Return Exclusively To Paper Ballots (Counted Publicly On The Hour) With Independent Exit Polls
10. Instant-Run Off: Primary Voters Select 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Choice For Candidate
11. All Legislation Must Be Posted Online One Week In Advance Of Voting With Mandated Constituent Polling For Every Representative and Senator (Discontinue Select Clauses)
The Michael Trimm Show is a 100% advertiser-free and advertiser independent media platform (which includes this forum, YouTube, Vid.Me, Sound Cloud) that exclusively operates on your contributions. We have no backers, no bankers, no investors. Only you. Keep us working for you.
Please use this platform for your full range of conversations/questions/comments, etc. Thanks!